Sunday, December 30, 2007

iPod Touch: Update!

A little over a month ago, I blogged that I was jealous of my Dad's iPod Touch. Well, no need to be jealous anymore ... I got one for Christmas!!! Even though I think my Mom had ulterior motives in getting me one ... she did say that now I can learn everything on it, and show Dad how to use his ... nonetheless, I have one!!

I've had it for a whole 5 days, and love it already. Maybe next time, I will be blogging from it!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and have a happy and safe New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!
Hey I decided to go on here today and lo and behold...you have been updating!!!! Your dad got an iPod Touch before you did, huh? Morgyn thinks she needs one and I told her to keep dreaming. And you know how good I would be on one, since I can't even figure out a cellphone without your help!
I am anxious to check out that new baby in the family! I might try to get up there over Easter with mom and Marilyn maybe. Take care and maybe see you soon!
Love, Kandi

Anonymous said...

Well written article.