Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I CAN hear, ya know . . .

I just called the cell phone company to cancel my phone. Because I'm "relocating", I'm supposed to be able to get out of my contract for free. Problem is, I don't have a Mexico driver's license, a utility bill from Mexico, or a military assignment as proof of relocation. And I'm not going to have any of those things while I'm there.

Could the customer service rep be nice about it, and check to see if they could accept anything else, like my plane ticket voucher perhaps? Of course not! Instead, she says to me, "Termination of service plan:" and then proceeds to read me the exact same thing she had JUST read me 5 minutes ago. Like I didn't hear her the first time. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She then got snippy with me when I explained that 3 years ago I used something NOT on that list to terminate my agreement when I moved to Florida. I asked to speak with a supervisor - isn't it amazing how when you say the word supervisor, they automatically get chipper and nice again?? As if you're going to forget how much of a jerk they were to you 5 seconds ago. Highly doubtful.

4 comments:

Princess of Power said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Princess of Power said...

SARAH IS A BLOGGER!!!!

Ok I removed the other comment because it was 2 lines with 3 spelling errors! It's early!

What ever are you going to do without a cell phone??

Princess of Power said...

Also - I added you to my blogroll on my site!

Princess of Power said...

By the way - this is Audra