Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What in the . . .

Drive-by blog . . . I just called AT&T to get the international access number for my calling card. The gentleman then told me that for every minute I talk, 9 minutes will be taken off the card. WHAT? That turns my 1200 minute phone card into a 133 minute phone card. Yipes!!

Mom suggested dad buy me more . . . dad suggested I use the one I have sparingly. I like mom's idea better. I guess I know who I'll be talking to when I call home. Image hosting by Photobucket

7 comments:

Princess of Power said...

Sarah - I have to say that you are screwed here. You talk on the phone for hours and hours I hear....


Bwha!

Sarah Joy said...

Good call Audra. I could probably use that entire phone card in one conversation with Lauren.

I guess I know who I WON'T be calling when I'm there.

Anonymous said...

Now why am I surprised you were up at 1am packing and doing God knows what.......
I'm just not sure Mexico is ready for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

I have no idea how to do this. Just wanted to let you know we miss you already and hope you have a great time in Mexico. Do you just have a simple e-mail address to write to or do I have to post every message I send you?
Love you lots!

Your big sis,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah Joy,
Just me checking in. Wanted to see how this works. Does anonymous mean my blog to you won't be visable to others reading your Mexico blog?

Gramma

Anonymous said...

Guess not. I'll have to watch what I say . . . . . . *grin*

Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hello my darling Sarah Joy!!Hope you arrived safely, and that you get this message!!!! Missing you already!!!
Love Sharon