Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just checking in!

Hello everyone!

I know I´ve been MIA for awhile - but I´m on vacation!! I got done with my 2nd session of classes last Thursday, so we all took off for the beach. I then found out that Jamie and I don´t have classes again until next Monday, so her and I stayed on the coast and have been trying to move around and see different beaches.

I tried to post a really long blog with pictures right before I left, but for some reason it wouldn´t work - the internet kept going insane. So you´ll be getting that blog when I get back, plus another one soon after with my beach adventure and pictures!

Vacation has been a blast, we were in Puerto Vallarta from Thursday through Tuesday. We layed on the beach all day everyday, I must say I´m getting a pretty nice tan!! Jamie and I are now in a tiny town north of PV called Sayulita. It´s a very cute town, and we have plans to go find a hammock and rest they day away!!

Speaking of that, I think my hammock is calling . . . just wanted to say hello, that I miss all of you, and that I´m still alive and doing wonderful. I hope you are all wonderful as well!

Hasta luego!!

2 comments:

Princess of Power said...

Sarah! Woo hoo to see you blogging finally! I was confusing you and Clay for a while with your blogging schedule!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Sarah! I'm so happy that you had a chance to see Debi & her family. Thanks for posting. I know Debi gave you a hug from all of us! (You're going to spend weeks reading back all the posts)

Sounds like you are truly enjoying yourself. Can't wait to see the post we missed!