Monday, February 13, 2006

Awesome weekend

So I just had to share a few of my amazing pictures from the weekend. We didn't have classes today, so a few of us went to the beach for the weekend. Barra de Navidad. It is a small beach, not real commercialized so it was nice. There wasn't much to do - but we had fun just laying on the beach, relaxing, and watching the beautiful sunset at night!

The beach . . .















We took a boat ride on the ocean, and got to see real, live, wild dolphins! It was great. Not the greatest picture - but you try taking a picture when both you and the object are moving!



The amazing sunset.



I am so very grateful and blessed to be able to experience all of these things. And I am also grateful for the internet, to be able to share my experiences with all of you!

Have a great week everyone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!

Meghan knows nothing! I'm trying to do a blog, or post a blog, or see a blog...whatever! Your mom and Holly and Drew came for Marilyn's retirement. Drew is so darn cute with those blue eyes! I bet you miss those little darlings! I'm going to try this now. If it works then you will read it if it doesn't work...well you can't let me know 'cause you won't know. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Did it work--ok maybe...by the way this is Kandi!

Princess of Power said...

I am jealous! It's rainy and snowy and shitty here!

Princess of Power said...

Oh! I loove the pictures! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sarah-it looks like you are having a great experience. Live up the sun because is is snowing, sleeting, raining and even thundering back in the great state of Wisconsin. Take care. Cairy

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Sarah...I want to be there...it's rainy here and not so pretty and there is no ocean or palm trees or dolphin....thanks for sharing with us...I look forward to pictures....and I miss ya...and it was great chatting with you...am I rambling???? I think so....well have a good weekend.....love ya....debi

Anonymous said...

Hello my Sarah Joy!!!!! Miss your humour and snark!!! Love to see the wonderful things you are experiencing, makes me feel that you are well, and having such a special time in your life!!! We have a new test sight at Claymaniacs, you may want to get yourself registered!! The Mafia all miss you sweetie, know we loves ya!! Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious!

Ann

Sarah - Sounds like you are having a great time & learning alot.

Please visit if you can, we DO miss you!

Princess of Power said...

Sarah! Your hiding in the stairwell picture came up on my Flickr today and I laughed and thought about you!

How are ya!?