Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Games

I was taking a nap in my room this afternoon, when I heard my door open. In sneaks my 3 year old nephew, Drew. I played along, pretending I was sleeping so he could "scare" me awake. Only when he walked up to me he had his index finger pointed out. So I thought, oh, he wants to play the Auntie Rah Rah-eats-my-finger game, like I sometimes do, teasing him. I played along with that too, pretending to gobble up his finger.

Big.Mistake.

After the giggling subsided, I asked him what he was doing. His reply??

"I feed you boogers!!"

Eeeeewwwww!!! Note to self: never play the eat-Drew's-finger game again. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But how could you be mad at this face??





1 comment:

Princess of Power said...

OMG. Sarah is a booger eater. All the kids in the lunch room will be talking about you for sure!