Friday, August 04, 2006

Oh dear.

I have been bored out of my mind for the past 2 weeks waiting for Clay news. There were a couple of pictures that surfaced to whet my appetite, but nothing real extraordinary or exciting. So I decided to take a mini-vacation with Mom, sans laptop. And just my luck - all heck breaks loose in Clay World. A segment on ET, another blog, a press release concerning the new album, the song list for the album, a blurb and new picture in USA Today, another new picture, and I'm sure there's more I haven't even seen yet.

All of this on the ONE trip I take the entire summer where I don't have internet access or TV time. A trip with a Mother who doesn't understand the urgency of getting home to catch up on Clay News. A trip where half the time, I didn't even have a cell phone signal. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But even though I wasn't home during the excitement, I felt it just the same! (thanks Audra!) And oh my, was it ever worth the wait . . .



In honor of all this exciting news, I'm going to share my very first Clay montage I made earlier this week. Thanks to dreamlarge for the help and for answering all my questions, and to Audra for the access to her and Lauren's great hi res pictures from JNT - which make up about 90% of the pics in the montage!



P.S. All this news was simply to announce the CD release date . . . September 19th - go pre-order one here!

No comments: