Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ooftah.

Oh my internet! (And cousin Kandi *waves*)

It's been awhile. I've been immersed in drug summaries, care plans, process recordings, and a slew of other things going on. But alas, the end is in sight! Of the semester, that is. I have 3 tests, 1 drug summary, 1 skills checkoff, and 1 final project left to do. And then I'm free for a full 30 days!!

Despite this long list of final to-do's, I felt the need to not do any of it this evening. Instead I found a website where you can do this:



I thought for sure I would've been matched with some less beautiful celebrities. I mean, let's be realistic. I really look nothing like Eva Longoria. Either way, I'll take it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!
I was sooo excited to be mentioned in your blog!!! I'm glad you listen to me sometimes! Wow are you busy! I'm surprised you even had time to shop with us the day after Thanksgiving. I'm still worn out from that day. I am so behind but will hopefully be getting my Christmas cards out in the next couple of days. What do you mean you don't look as good as those beautiful women. You are beautiful inside and out!! Love ya and Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Sarah what great pics of Mexico! Loved your interest in SCC! We're big fans too! Blessings.